RESPECT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

Should We Make A Sister League?

How to make league better I_vote_lcap91%How to make league better I_vote_rcap 91% [ 29 ]
How to make league better I_vote_lcap9%How to make league better I_vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 32

Aeria Time

How to make league better

2 posters

Go down

How to make league better Empty How to make league better

Post by Shaleek Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:10 am

I dont know if we established it as yet, but I would like to have a few things outlined. I'm still a very new player, although I'm kicking butt, and I am not sure of a few things that a small FAQ section on the site would help with. Like a how to... e.g. how to approach leveling your 2nd city, or how to best deal with the amount of heroes you have in your cities. Secondly, I would like it to be clear how we establish rank within our league and what it would take to level or rank up. If a new person wanted to work up to host, what would it take? That kind of stuff. That's all. Peace and chicken grease

Shaleek

Back to top Go down

How to make league better Empty Re: How to make league better

Post by pozessed Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:02 am

Sounds reasonable. I will have a guide posted soon about how "specialized cities" work, and their pros and cons.
At this time, the only positions that I am willing to promote people to are officials. However, if the forums here become more and more active, I will probably take votes from members on how well elders do their job.
Once my plan is in action the league will be voting on elder positions once a month, and official positions at least once a month. I think I will also make it a rule that a player must be in the official ranking to be promoted to elder.
pozessed
pozessed

Back to top Go down