RESPECT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

Should We Make A Sister League?

Sister League VH, Elders, and Officials Requirements I_vote_lcap91%Sister League VH, Elders, and Officials Requirements I_vote_rcap 91% [ 29 ]
Sister League VH, Elders, and Officials Requirements I_vote_lcap9%Sister League VH, Elders, and Officials Requirements I_vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 32

Aeria Time

Sister League VH, Elders, and Officials Requirements

2 posters

Go down

Sister League VH, Elders, and Officials Requirements Empty Sister League VH, Elders, and Officials Requirements

Post by pozessed Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:59 pm

I plan to lead our sister league still, this way other league leaders will have no doubt that it is legit. I need to know who has alternate accounts that is knowledgeable enough to help me host the new league.
If you have an alt, and you have been playing for a while, give me some info about yourself and your gaming experience here at Caesary.

follow these guidelines in your post.

Name/IGN:
Most Prestige Accumulated:
Are You Aware This League Will Be Strictly For Noobs:
Ability to Answer Noob Questions Repetitively:
Can You Run 2 Clients At Once:
pozessed
pozessed

Back to top Go down

Sister League VH, Elders, and Officials Requirements Empty Re: Sister League VH, Elders, and Officials Requirements

Post by pozessed Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:00 am

example post

Name/IGN: Todd/Pozessed
What server you started on: 1
Most Prestige Accumulated: 10 mil
Are You Aware This League Will Be Strictly For Noobs: yes
Ability to Answer Noob Questions Repetitively: Im always willing to help anyone who wants to learn
Can You Run 2 Clients At Once: yes, and then some
pozessed
pozessed

Back to top Go down

Sister League VH, Elders, and Officials Requirements Empty Re: Sister League VH, Elders, and Officials Requirements

Post by Bunnehkitteh Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:04 am

Name/IGN: Bunny/Bunnehkitteh
What server you started on: K6
Most Prestige Accumulated: 115k (+, as this is the one on A6)
Are You Aware This League Will Be Strictly For Noobs: yes
Ability to Answer Noob Questions Repetitively: I'm very patient, as long as it's not them obviously just spamming/trolling, then yes.
Can You Run 2 Clients At Once: Yes, slight lag issue, but I've done it many times before.

Side note: I led the league "Veritas2" through Centurions, and then into the merger, I was the vice host, and I enjoyed the position. I'm very friendly, and talkative, usually.

Bunnehkitteh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down