RESPECT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

Should We Make A Sister League?

Applicant Information I_vote_lcap91%Applicant Information I_vote_rcap 91% [ 29 ]
Applicant Information I_vote_lcap9%Applicant Information I_vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 32

Aeria Time

Applicant Information

3 posters

Go down

Applicant Information Empty Applicant Information

Post by pozessed Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:24 pm

If you would like to join us please make a post here telling us a little about yourself. Please include; how long you have been playing, your prestige, whether or not your in need of help from us or wanting to help new players learn, and last but not least your In Game Name (IGN).

This will help give myself and my other league moderators an idea of who to let in.
pozessed
pozessed

Back to top Go down

Applicant Information Empty Re: Applicant Information

Post by Vladimir Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:04 pm

Dont be scared we are here for you Very Happy

Vladimir

Back to top Go down

Applicant Information Empty Membership

Post by Stalemate Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:15 am

My IGN is Stalemate. I came to this server a little over a week ago. I current play on Server 4 and have 4 cities and a prestige level of 1.2 mil. I have had a little problem on this server gaining prestige as fast and I am not sure why. I have noticed how many players on this server have gained very high prestige in a very short period of time. If they are doing it legite then I would like to know how but if it's cheating or dishonest to other players on this server then I don't want to play like that. At present I'm in Assassins, the players are very vague and not very helpful and I have struggled so far to gain prestige. I PM the host to thank him for inviting me into his league and his reply to me was have 3 cities by the 26th of Oct or get out of my league. If I can't join a league where I can make friends and get or give help to my fellow league members, Oh and also be respected as a league member then I will quit this server and just go back full time to server 4 where I have an awesome league and host. A little about myself. Im male 45 years of age and live in the U.S on the east coast. I love gaming and put my all into a game I like. I played Evony before this where I was VH of a #3 ranked alliance. I know the concept of battle strategy from that game and am presently applying what I learned from there to this game, but am always willing to learn new things. I hope this has given you what you need to consider me as a league member and am looking forward to a decision. Hope to see you all soon.
Sincerely,
Stalemate
Stalemate
Stalemate

Back to top Go down

Applicant Information Empty Re: Applicant Information

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum