RESPECT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

Should We Make A Sister League?

Veritas2's attack on me. I_vote_lcap91%Veritas2's attack on me. I_vote_rcap 91% [ 29 ]
Veritas2's attack on me. I_vote_lcap9%Veritas2's attack on me. I_vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 32

Aeria Time

Veritas2's attack on me.

2 posters

Go down

Veritas2's attack on me. Empty Veritas2's attack on me.

Post by Bunnehkitteh Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:04 pm

This is my ex-league, I was the Vice Host, there's a long story following it. Anyway, I was done with them...But they couldn't just leave well enough alone, Nono...They had to keep attacking me. It's mainly just one member, but, I'm a noob militarily. And, it's my recourse village; which has almost no troops in it.

Bunnehkitteh

Back to top Go down

Veritas2's attack on me. Empty Re: Veritas2's attack on me.

Post by SirGuerre Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:40 pm

Bunnehkitteh wrote:This is my ex-league, I was the Vice Host, there's a long story following it. Anyway, I was done with them...But they couldn't just leave well enough alone, Nono...They had to keep attacking me. It's mainly just one member, but, I'm a noob militarily. And, it's my recourse village; which has almost no troops in it.
if you need help dont hesitate to send me a message in caesary...cuz im on every day so im bound to get it...dont be scared yes i know im not in respect anymore but im still friendly so again dont be afraid to ask me for help lord name is SirGuerre. Good luck out there;)

SirGuerre

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum