RESPECT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

Should We Make A Sister League?

Game play improvement ideas I_vote_lcap91%Game play improvement ideas I_vote_rcap 91% [ 29 ]
Game play improvement ideas I_vote_lcap9%Game play improvement ideas I_vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 32

Aeria Time

Game play improvement ideas

3 posters

Go down

Game play improvement ideas Empty Game play improvement ideas

Post by Pooka Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:56 am

I would like to have the troop transfers cleaner. SO much clicking and dragging.
1) create dummy army from available troops
2) merge right side army into left side army, nice after colonizing to recreate big army
3) pie in the sky: make my own templates of army size, and load from available troops. this would be really cool to make the treasure map seekers for instance.

What do you all think?

Pooka

Back to top Go down

Game play improvement ideas Empty Re: Game play improvement ideas

Post by Stalemate Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:30 pm

I agree it is a lot of clicking and dragging another idea would be to have a box to enter the number of troops you would like for each division so if your raiding wilds you would just click the box with the number you previously entered to refill your divisions without having to do the math.
Stalemate
Stalemate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stalemate Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:10 pm

I have played other games very similar to Caesary and they all had scouts. In this game you have to research recon to gain more information on the scouting reports and Equitation to boost offense of your speculatores. The game improvement I feel would be beneficial to all is to be able to move your speculatores to different cities if needed and when your scout a city and encounter enemy scouts you lost a portion if not all of your speculatores in your scouting efforts. I think they should also be able to have a certain percentage revived just like the rest of our troops. They cost resources and sesterces just the same as the troops we use in battle. If the developers don't want to change that aspect then they should reduce the overall cost to build them. Please let me know your thoughts on this.
Stalemate
Stalemate

Back to top Go down

Post by pozessed Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:08 am

Stalemate wrote:I have played other games very similar to Caesary and they all had scouts. In this game you have to research recon to gain more information on the scouting reports and Equitation to boost offense of your speculatores. The game improvement I feel would be beneficial to all is to be able to move your speculatores to different cities if needed and when your scout a city and encounter enemy scouts you lost a portion if not all of your speculatores in your scouting efforts. I think they should also be able to have a certain percentage revived just like the rest of our troops. They cost resources and sesterces just the same as the troops we use in battle. If the developers don't want to change that aspect then they should reduce the overall cost to build them. Please let me know your thoughts on this.

I think what you say is very valid
pozessed
pozessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum