RESPECT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

Should We Make A Sister League?

About Our Members I_vote_lcap91%About Our Members I_vote_rcap 91% [ 29 ]
About Our Members I_vote_lcap9%About Our Members I_vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 32

Aeria Time

About Our Members

+17
Farticus
Sinister
sirmittous
brisingr
akropolis
Byakuran
SatansSlave
RintiusX
ashlawn
Bunnehkitteh
Thalin
Darkerto
BenHur
Vladimir
Zerker
tribal
pozessed
21 posters

Go down

About Our Members Empty About Our Members

Post by pozessed Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:56 pm

In this post I'd like all of our members to give us a little insight about themselves so we can all get to know each other a little better and give us a more personal connection with everyone.

This topic will be open to the public to read, so they will get an idea of what type of league they will be joining.

Last edited by pozessed on Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
pozessed
pozessed

Back to top Go down

About Our Members Empty Re: About Our Members

Post by pozessed Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:57 pm

My name is Todd. I am 27 years old. I live in Georgia of the USA.
I just started a new job so I havent been on as much as I'd like to be, but am getting more active as I get used to the hours and work I am doing.
I enjoy playing online games of all types but mainly enjoy MMORPGs.
I am the leader of Respect, I am a GameSage for Caesary at Aeria games. The highest amount of prestige I have acquired was 10 million on server 3 before I quit there and moved to server 6 I was ranked 24.
Thats about all I can think to say now, I might come back and edit this later Razz
pozessed
pozessed

Back to top Go down

Post by tribal Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:54 pm

My name is Luis, im 33 and i live in Portugal. Im Vice Host of Respect and i was recently promoted to GameSage. I play Caesary since day 1 from server 1 and i still enjoy to play this game.
tribal
tribal
Admin

https://respect.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerker Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:58 pm

My name is Benjamin, 17 Years old silent I live in Singapore.
Just started to play like 6 days ago... So I need all of you to guide me along Very Happy

Zerker

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladimir Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:01 pm

Hello, I am Vladimir, im 24 and i live in Moscow, Russia. I joined Respect not to long ago but i am ranked 290th so far. I am in the Russian Military as a Counter-Terriorism. Also i love this game and the people on it. I love Caesary.

Vladimir

Back to top Go down

About Our Members Empty Hello

Post by BenHur Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:14 pm

Hello my name is LeRoy I am 22 years old and I live in Indiana USA. I am married and have a 3 month old boy. I stay home yes I am a Mr. mom hehe. I do school online as well. I have been playing this game for a couple weeks now and I like it. I am still a big noob and I like to ask a lot of questions. One day I hope I can return the favor.

BenHur

Back to top Go down

About Our Members Empty Hello There!

Post by Darkerto Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:41 pm

Hi there all, the name is Tiger, i'm a college student, living in Minnesota, USA. I'm 19 years old, I like playing online games, sports, and having fun with my girlfriend. Wink But that all u need to know about me and her. Shocked I'm studying hard, playing hard and working hard. Razz Trying to enjoy life all i can for now. Laughing I have play Caesary since server 1, so if u have questions i'll try my best to answer them for u. Well see ya all in the game! Razz Evil Man ---> Twisted Evil <---

Last edited by Darkerto on Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Age)
Darkerto
Darkerto

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalin Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:49 pm

Hey everyone. My name is Aaron. I am currently a student at the University of Arizona. I am 20 years old and, as do we all, enjoy playing MMORPGs. Just started playing about two weeks ago, but I've been getting on anywhere from two to five times a day to update my stuff. Have fun everyone, see you in-game.

Thalin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunnehkitteh Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:19 am

Hello everyone, I'm Bunneh. I love Eazy E <3. This is the biggest I"ve ever gotten, I'm usually on for quite a few hours every day (I'm an addict >.<) currently 116k Pres and growing Very Happy!

Bunnehkitteh

Back to top Go down

Post by ashlawn Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:38 am

ashlawn

Back to top Go down

Post by RintiusX Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:23 am

Hi all, my name is Brett, 34 years old and I live in Georgia, USA on a beef cattle farm. I'm currently unemployed so I'm online most of every day. If I'm not active on chat it's either because I'm afk doing chores around the house, job searching online, or helping my kids with their schoolwork (they are 5 year old triplets and are in kindergarten this year - they have more homework than I ever remember having at that age lol). I have a degree in Technical Management but if I don't find a job in the next few months I'm thinking about going back to school for web design or IT systems administration. I have been playing Ceasary for only about 2 weeks so I'm still learning, I have much more experience in free-to-play mmorpgs (Perfect World, Allods, Runes of Magic, Lord of the Rings Online, etc.)
RintiusX
RintiusX

Back to top Go down

Post by SatansSlave Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:55 pm

Hi i'm Paul...Biker/Rebel all my life...and Music is also my life...i'm older than most on here (55) but not in my head, so please treat me as u would your friends..and i will do the same..Respect works both ways.
I'm a Driver when i work, Heavy Goods Vehicle..i have children and 40yr old Girlfriend the last 20+ yrs,i love having a laugh/joke ,but if my humour offends anyone it is not intended Smile thats all for now.
SatansSlave
SatansSlave

Back to top Go down

Post by Byakuran Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:46 pm

Hi ,
I'm Jesso( Gesso In romaji [Japanese])
from the looks of it i might be the youngest member here o.o(15)
Very Happy Sophomore in High school. I live on the East Part of the U.S. In the state of New York.
I am Japanese/Chinese/American and i love to play around with photoshop and draw. My Profile picture is a 530 x 530 pixel cropping of something i drew, scanned and then colored on photoshop.
Heres the full image Razz :
About Our Members High-710
Byakuran
Byakuran

Back to top Go down

Post by akropolis Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:17 pm

hi my name is admir i live usa n.y. originaly i am from bosnia (eu)... i am mail man 34 yers old and father of 2 boys 4 years and 4 monts

akropolis

Back to top Go down

Post by brisingr Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:27 am

ello, my nameis joe, i am now 19 years old:), live in kansas, and i am going to school for my ass. in business mang. i work at subway...eat fresh Smile i am a shift manager Smile and love it:) yeah i say lol way tomuch and i cant spell half the time well basicully only when i am working on my college is when i can write in complete sentences and spell......

brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post by sirmittous Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:37 pm

Hi there, my name is Jason and I live in Texas. I am 36 and I am new to RespectII. I have this alt and another by the name Montecripto. I play mainly MMORPG's and this one has me hooked for sure. I maybe new to the game but if I can help in anyway with either league just give me a shout and i'll be there.
sirmittous
sirmittous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinister Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:18 pm

Hey all. Im Sinister, 18 yrs old, living in California. Playing Caesery about 3 weeks now and its just awesome. I stay at home for now but I will start school once the new semester starts. Some of my hobbies are drawing, painting, pretty much anything artistic. I also love, love, love music. Anything from gangsta rap to Heavy Metal ( but none of that emo stuff I just dont like it. Dont worry though I respect people's likes and dislikes.) I also play guitar and read anything informational. Thursday nights I watch Ancient Aliens lol. Thats all for now Very Happy
Sinister
Sinister

Back to top Go down

About Our Members Empty Hi

Post by Farticus Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:41 pm

Looks like I am not the typical player in this league. My name is Tina and I am a 45 year old wife and mom form Michigan. I stole 'Farticus' from a player in my guild on Shaiya because it makes me giggle every time I see him on, and Sparticus because....well that should be obvious. I spend most of my gaming time playing Shaiya on Etain and have a lvl70 UM archer there. I started playing this game about 2 weeks ago at work because it would make it past the firewall woo hoo. I like it because I can have it running in the background while I work and check in once and a while when I have time. I am spending all of my time so far building up my city and defenses although I look forward to going out and kicking some booty in the future.

It is nice to meet you all, I look forward to seeing you in game.
Farticus
Farticus

Back to top Go down

Post by DuelxReborn Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:42 pm

Hey hey hey, I am DuelxReborn. You can just call me Duel. Not Dual, or Duelx, major pet-peeves of mine. A long story with the name. Wanna hear it? I'll get back to that. I started playing Caesary about two weeks ago now, recently promoted to Quaestor and building up my new city. Let's see...I can be a bit of a quiet guy, and yet I can be a talking one too. Hmm...well I am twenty, I recently got a job to be a janitor at the local U.S Post Office. Its quite enjoyable, I don't like a lot of people being around. Crowds, not my thing, so the ten people are a nice scene for me to stick around. I am a big gamer, or well used to be. I have played many MMORPGs among others.

If you must know my real name, it's Eric; and no you may not call me that in game. I prefer my alias. Currently I am playing Caesary, OGame.org, Kitsu Sage, Infantry Online, Rome Total War, and Zorg Empires. OGame is fun its like Caesary, but its based in space with warships and all that. Kitsu Saga is a new MMORPG on Aeria, Infantry online is just a lovely old school war game set in the future with more modern weapons. Rome Total War, just a war game based in the B.C of Rome. Go figure right? And Zorg Empires, much like OGame.org just not as...graphically well as OGame is. Well, I believe that just about it for me, boy I wrote a lot...

DuelxReborn

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusCaeser Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:14 pm

hey all i'm JuliusCaeser ,If you want to know my real name, it's Mike. Currently I am playing Caesary, Starcraft 2 and Zorg Empire
JuliusCaeser
JuliusCaeser

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob669 Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:51 pm

Hello,

My name is Rob, I am 30 years old, and I live in western n.y. I play guitar with my band Unstable ( https://www.youtube.com/user/FMSProductionsINC ), and work for a living. I'm pretty new to Caesary, and I have been having a great time since I've joined Respect.

See you on the battlefield Wink

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100000864752322

Rob669

Back to top Go down

Post by TormDevil Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:02 am

Hi, I’m Gavin and I live in Plymouth, UK. I’m 20 years old and I’m attending college doing an advance course in Public Service which includes; British Law, Citizenship, Custodial Care, Command and Control, Crime and Effects on Society, Diversity, Drugs awareness, Major incidence, Team Leadership there is a lot more to it, but can’t remember all of the 19 Subjects that I’m doing.

I’ve played Evony for some time and I’ve come over to play something a little different so I’m new to Caesary Smile

P.S I'm no longer called TormDevil as I've changed it to "0utlaw" to complete a quest Smile

TormDevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum